Adventures of a Forced Migrant Contact Me
I received 3 emails today from different sources, asking for my blog posts on the intersectionality of immigration and LGBT rights.
I will just index everything I have written on the issue (not much) here, and maybe right something else soon to address some new concerns.
- What Constitutes Gay Immigration Politics – Notes from a Queer Immigrant Organizer
- Leaving LGBT Immigrants Out Of Immigration Reform is a DUMB Idea
- Election Night Déjà vu: Maine Fails to Protect Marriage
- Intersections between LGBT and Immigrant Bloggers – Netroots Nation Blogger Summit
- Statement about Gay Partner Immigration ‘Dooming’ Immigration Reform? A Response
- Gays and Undocumented Immigrants – Nativists and Homophobes Two Sides of the Same Coin
- Perversion of Tolerance – I Don’t want to be ‘Tolerated’ and neither should you
- A Queer Undocumented Student on the Election of Barack Obama
- LGBT Student Caucus
These articles span across 2 years. My viewpoints haven’t necessarily changed–I still think that if a straight person is allowed to sponsor her/his partner for immigration purposes, so should a queer person.